Hyper Aquario is the bey used by Mei Mei in Beyblade: Metal Masters.
It was first seen in episode 3, where it battled Ray Unicorno and Galaxy Pegasus alongside Thermal Lacereta in a gong. Aquario and Lacereta used powerful combo formations such as "Heaven and Earth Formation" and "Great Mountain Formation". Although both Gingka and Masamune tried to defeat Lacereta, they ended up knocking out Aquario instead of Lacereta.
It was seen again in episode 7 when Mei Mei was defending some kids, who had they beys captured by a group of bullies. Aquario used several special moves in a row to win the battle and retreive the captured beys.
It was not seen again until episode 17, where it was used in a tag battle with Thermal Lacereta against Earth Eagle and Flame Libra. All of the beyblades unleased their Special Moves at once, resulting in a tie when all of them were flung out of the stadium.
- Ferocious Tidal Wall: Aquario sends out a blue shockwave to knock back opponents that are surrounding it.
- Soaring Fireburst (Soaring Firebird): Aquario jumps on the opponent and sends it flying.
- Fighting Skate Slash: Aquario slashes at the foe, making it off balance.
- China's 4000 year old Big Wave(Big Wave): Aquario creates a tidal wave to knock opponents off balance.
Hyper Aquario was released in Wave 4. It is an Attack Type.
|Energy Ring||Aquario||* * * *||* *||*|
|Fusion Wheel||Hyper||* * *||* *||*|
|Performance Tip||F||* * * * *||*||*|
- Unitl episode 24, its fusion wheel was unknown.