|First Appearance||Episode 82|
Cyclone Herculeo is an Attack type Beyblade owned by Ian Garcia.
Beyblade: Metal MastersEdit
Herculeo battled Galaxy Pegasus in a Cyclone battle, where it had the advantage due to Ian memorizing when the Cyclone point at the center of the stadium would spin for more powerful attacks. However, Ian accidentally taught Gingka how to stop a Cyclone attack, and this was his downfall.
It was later used in an attempt to stop Gingka and co. from entering Hades city. Herculeo used Blazer Slash on the walls of the canyon to trap its inhabitants, but Kyoya and Leone were able to blow away the rock. It was presumably defeated by Horuseus, Scorpio, and Bull.
- Cyclone Attack: Herculeo uses the Cyclone point to gather momentum, and then launches a powerful attack.
- Blazer Slash: A flaming Herculeo charges into the opponent and slashes with its five blades.
It was released in Wave 5. It is an attack type.
|Energy Ring||Herculeo||* * *||* *||* *|
|Fusion Wheel||Cyclone||* * * * *||*||*|
|Performance Tip||F||* * * * *||*||*|
- It is the only Beyblade on Team Garcia that does not have Ray as a Fusion Wheel.
- It's name was originaly thought to be Tornado Hercules, and that is still evident of BeyBladeBattles.com.
- His Fusion Wheel and Performance Tip have the same power.