Beyblade: Metal Masters
It was first seen in episode 16, where Sophie used the white version to clear away water so she could view a sunken ship. Later, Wells used the blue version to beat a challenger in three seconds. Gan Gan Galaxy then spied on the "Festival of Warriors"-- a European tournament to select Europe's representatives, when they were discovered. Both of the Cetus were used in the following battle, which they won.
They later appeared in order to defend Julian Konzern from Ryuga and Tsubasa. The battle was a tie when Konzern launched Destroyer into the battle at reverse rotation, so Ryuga withdrew and stated there can only be one left-spinning Beyblade in the world.
In episode 28, They battled Earth Eagle and Flame Libra. They seemed to be winning at first when Tsubasa was overcome by his Dark Power. However, Tsubasa was able to overcome his darkness and defeat both of them with a new special move.
- Grand Maelstrom(White): Cetus creates A whirlpool that knocks down its opponent.
- Grand Fleet(Blue): Cetus rises out of the depths to prepare for the combination move.
- Grand Victoire: Cetus rises out of the depths to prepare for the combination move.
- Grand Deucalion: A combination attack where both Cetus send a tidal wave crashing down on their opponents.
It was released in Wave 5. It is be a Defense Type. There are two variations, Blue and White. However, the blue one seems to be favored as it was rereleased in the Team Excalibur Set and the Aqua Sword Strike.
|Energy Ring||Cetus||* *||* * * *||*|
|Fusion Wheel||Grand||* *||* * * *||*|
|Spin Track (Blue)||WD145||* * *||* *|
|Spin track (White)||T125||*|
|Performance Tip||RS||*||* * * * *||*|
- The one used in the "Aqua Sword Strike" set is a recolored Blue version, or Wells' bey.