Poison Virgo is the Beyblade used by Zhou Xing. In addition to Poison, it also uses an alternate fusion wheel that seems to be a purple-highlighted Night, but this is not confirmed.
It first appeared in episode 8, where it battled Ray Unicorno on the Great Wall of China. the enclosed space made Unicorno crash around a lot, and Virgo eventually won. In this episode Virgo used the alternate Fusion Wheel.
In episode 9, it had a rematch with Unicorno after the latter had gone through special training. Unicorno's focus allowed it to break peices off of Virgo, which offbalanced it, so Masamune could win.
It did not appear again until episode 17, where it took part in a tag battle with Rock Giraffe against Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Unicorno. This time Virgo assumed the alternate Fusion Wheel. When all four Beyblades unleashed their Special Moves, the result was a tie when they were all flung from the stadium.
- Adamantine Hands: Virgo's round fusion wheel and Spin Track deflect the opponent's attack.
- One-Hundred Hit Fearsome Splendor: Virgo slashes at the opponent with its hooks and blades.
- Blue Dragon Whirlwind Lightning Sword(Azure Dragon Whirlwind Lightning Sword): Virgo attacks with its fifteen blades, while defending with its hooks.
- Left Right Reverse Reeling Forearm: Virgo moves quickly back and forth to strike multiple opponents with great power.
Poison Virgo will be released in Wave 6, but it will have a blue Energy Ring instead of yellow .
|Energy Ring||Virgo||*||* *||* * * *|
|Fusion Wheel||Poison||* * *||* * *||*|
|Spin Track||ED145||* *||* *|
|Performance Tip||ES||* *||*||* * * * *|
- In the single pack, it has 125 and ES instead ED145.