Thermal Lacerta is Chi-Yun Li's Beyblade. The beast inside of it is a lizard.
|First Appearance||Episode 55|
Beyblade: Metal Masters
It was first used in epiosde 3, when Chi Yun challenged Gingka to a battle. It ended up being a double battle, where Chi Yun's Lacereta and Mei Mei's Aquario were winning at first. Since both Gingka and Masamune tried to defeat the more powerful Lacerta, then ended up knocking out Aquario instead.
In episode 10, It was used against Tsubasa's Earth Eagle and was doing fairly well until Tsubasa's dark aura enveloped him, and Eagle gained an incredible amount of power, crushing Lacerta against a wall. Chi-Yun would have lost if not for Eagle's wild rampage leading to a self stadium out.
In episode 25, it battled Grand Capricorne, but never stood much of a chance as even its special moves had no effect. It was defeated easily.
- Solid Iron Wall: Lacerta takes up a nearly unbreakable defense position in the middle of the stadium.
- Lightning Sword Wall: Lacerta uses the blades on its Spin Track to dodge the opponent's attack.
- Tempestuous Whirlwind Sword: Lacerta leaps high in the air and knocks an airborne foe to the ground.
- Storm Barrage: Lacerta unleashes a barrage of attacks on the opponent.
- Piercing Brink Strike: Lacerta speeds forward, and then dashes back to counterattack.
It was released in Wave 5. It is a Balance Type Beyblade.
|Energy Ring||Lacerta||* * *||* *||* *|
|Fusion Wheel||Thermal||* *||*||* * * *|
|Spin Track||WA130||* *|
|Performance Tip||HF||* * * *||* * *|
- Its name may be taken from the word "Lacerate", which means to cut.
- Hasbro has classifled this beyblade as a Balance type.